Legends of Ultima News

All Recent News Announcements Patch Notes

  • Bola chance to hit target increased from 66% to 100%
    - Armored saddled still provide a resistance of 25% to being hit, so the highest chance to hit someone with an armored saddle is 75%
    - Bola cooldowns (user and target) have been reduced from 10s to 6s
    - An issue with Incognito names persisting...
  • Bards Now Play Music With Flute, Bamboo Flute, Drum, and Lute.
  • Keg security has been fixed such that it requires a player to have plot permissions to interact with the keg
    - With any newly locked down item, it will be possible to right click and set security to Owner/Co-Owner/Guild etc. This is not retroactive. You will need to release and lock down items a...
  • Healing will now correctly evaluate heal amount and apply as per UO formula
    - Bandaging a player or yourself will now correctly check healing level, then anatomy level, prior to allowing cure poison
    - Bandaging a player or yourself will now correctly check healing level, then anatomy level, prior...

-Added Ankh Of Resurrection Near Waterfall On Level 2.
-Added Hidden Poison Traps to Destard.

  • Deployed a Performance Fix for testing on Production (we will be monitoring closely.)
    - The Imbued Recall Rune Recipe for Bucc's Den should now properly recognize the Bucc's Den Travel Marker
    - Crafted Water Pitchers should no longer break after 1-2 uses immediately after crafting them
  • Orcish infighting in the Orcish camps has quieted down.
    - Pirates now properly recognize their Red cohort as allies
    - Monsters in the sewers are now all properly hunting players, not each other.
    - Blacksmiths everywhere came to the realization that the War Axe is an axe and is now listed as such...
  • Fixed an issue with Treasure Hunting dig range to prevent rare cases of a treasure chest being spawned on top of a player
    - Fixes Treasure Hunting dig range Mining bonus to be more in line with UO
    - Mining bonus now properly applies to Treasure Hunting
  • A number of new craftable items have been added to Carpentry and Tailoring. (Pictures of the items can be found in the Stream-N-Media channel. )

    Enjoy!
  • Camping Should Now Message Player Properly When They Have No "Plain Wooden Logs" In Their Backpack.
    - Cooking Pot Should Now Require A Nearby Heat Source Or Hearth.
    - Added "Miss" Sounds To Combat.
  • An issue with Help Requests not alerting staff properly has been resolved
    - An issue with hidden players being revealed during load sequence has been resolved
    - An issue with pets being resized erroneously has been resolved + autofix applied, pets should now be the same size that they were origi...

Since we are about to enter a new month, and with seeing the news of even more extreme weather and natural disasters happening around the globe every week, I wanted to remind everyone of our Vacation Hold policy.

If you are in any position where you cannot get to the game for an extended time, whet...

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder to please link your discord account to your in-game account when you /page. It really helps our Counselors and GM staff get in touch with you faster and get things to a resolution as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

  • Gardener vendors (including the Gardening Broker) now buy seeds back for a very modest sum.
    - Super rare rideable llama spawns have been made slightly less rare.
  • Mage NPCs will now buy any spell scrolls and miasmas that you may come across for a very small sum - small enough that you'll almost certainly make more money selling them to another player.

It has been brought to our attention that people are selling Pet Deeds with pets that have 200/200/200 stats. Please know that this is an exploit people have been abusing by casting Bless onto their pets and then deeding the pet. Do not buy these deeds as the pets will be auto-corrected soon back to...

  • You can now add items to sale that are locked down (useful for locking down items, moving them into place, and then adding to sale)
    - Adds the ability to remove an item for sale that is in vendor's inventory by dragging it directly to backpack or elsewhere
    - Adds "vendor sell" speech command supp...
  • Vendors will now buy back anything they sell, with a 20% restocking fee (that's 80% of the purchase price). Whatever you're selling must be able to actually be redeeded!
    - It turns out houses sell for an enormous amount of very heavy gold pieces, so in order for you to not be stranded huffing and...

Some of these have been in for a little while.
- Travel Markers were mistakenly removed a while ago and have now been readded, and this time all mage NPCs have one for every town.
- Full spellbooks and runebooks are no longer available from event token vendors and Vela in Wind; this was forcing scri...

  • Town containers have been turned back on with performance optimizations, and will begin spawning items inside for thieves to steal again
    - Attempting to steal an empty container inside a thief box will now steal the container instead of saying "that has nothing of value to steal"
    - Items should N...